Welcome to Wells, Jaworski & Liebman, LLP
Established in 1986, Wells, Jaworski & Liebman, LLP is a sophisticated commercial law firm, with its principal office in
Paramus, New Jersey and satellite offices in New York City and Bristol, Vermont.
COVID-19 Business Updates
WJ&L is here to face whatever is happening now, and what lies ahead, together with you. We are adapting and working with new tools in this new and constantly changing environment. We have mobilized our staff to work remotely so that we are able to continue to serve your ongoing legal needs, and deal with these new challenges. When you need us, you can call or email as usual.
We are also working to provide you with additional information in areas that you may be thinking about at this time. Please see all our COVID-19 related information new updates we have posted here: WJL COVID-19 NEWS
Principal Practice Areas
Preeminent zoning attorneys with extensive experience in sophisticated environmental matters, construction issues, zoning laws, land use law, and anticipated future land use.
Sophisticated real estate lawyers adept in a wide variety of real estate legal matters , both complex and straight forward, commercial and residential.
A full range of business and corporate services for all types of corporate and commercial transactions including legal advice for mergers and acquisitions, complex business transactions and financing.
Experienced civil and commercial litigation attorneys handling matters ranging from liability, contract disputes, estate controversies, employment issues, tax appeals and much more. The litigation attorneys bring decades of experience to the table.
Highly skilled tax, trusts and estate planning attorneys and paralegals handling from complex to basic estate planning and estate administration including drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and living wills. Elder law and Medicaid planning are handled as well.
About Wells, Jaworski & Liebman, LLP
Many of our clients have developed a strong, long-term relationship with our firm because of our:
- Prominent land use development practice; widely known for experience in zoning and real estate.
- High degree of expertise in New Jersey and New York law.
- Extreme service-oriented culture.
- Strong desire to resolve matters quickly and efficiently.
- History of great client relationships, and a rapid response rate.
- Sound knowledge about, and use of, cutting edge technology
- Conveniently located New Jersey satellite offices.
- Experience in financing and business.
- Experience working with non-profits.
- Experience in serving private clients’ needs.
Latest News & Blogs Posts
- As New Jersey begins heading into Stage 2 of its …
Executive Order No. 128 Allows Security Deposits to be Applied to Rent Payments During the Public Health CrisisIn light of the ongoing concerns involving the COVID-19 public …
- The Country is slowly reopening for business. The office of …