Our office has a well established expertise in the areas of Land Use and Zoning in New Jersey. Partner, Stuart D. Liebman, serves as the attorney for the Glen Rock Zoning Board of Adjustment. Partner, Tom Wells, chairs the Bristol, Vermont Planning Commission.
Land use attorneys from our office have appeared before literally hundreds of Boards and governing bodies on behalf of clients. Matters handled range from large subdivisions and complicated and commercial development applications, to signs of every type and residential homeowner matters. In this increasingly sophisticated area of practice, we work closely with site engineers, professional planners, traffic experts, and architects, and frequently put together a team of professionals to work to meet the client’s application needs.
- Planning Boards and Boards of Adjustment
- Department of Transportation
- County Planning Boards and Soil Conservation Districts
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and Energy
- …and other approving agencies.