Buying and selling real estate is an important part of the modern business world. We assist both buyers and sellers in every size transaction, both residential and commercial including condominiums, cooperatives, and other forms of real estate conveyance. No less important is the lease of real property whether for a short period, or over many years.
Whether you’re seeking legal assistance with a creative or complex real estate purchase, lease, or transaction, require the services of an experienced environmental attorney, or simply need help with a traditional real estate transaction, our team of real estate lawyers is available to help. With their accumulated experience and impressive knowledge of real estate matters, there are very few areas in which they cannot offer legal advice. And when complex real estate matters require input from experienced condemnation attorneys, construction attorneys or real estate litigation lawyers – no problem – our team members have done it all before.
Described below is a representation list of our sub-areas and experience within this area of practice.
- Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Acquisition and Financing of Distressed or Bankrupt Companies and their Assets
- Bond Financing and Special Tax-Free Financing
- Bridge Loans
- Commercial & Retail Leasing
- Construction & Development
- Environmental Counseling & Regulatory Compliance
- Equipment Lease Financing
- Loan Assignments, Participations and other Inter-Bank Transactions
- Multi-State Property Financing
- National Leasing Counsel
- Real Estate Acquisition and Construction Financing
- Real Estate Holding Entity Structuring
- Residential Real Estate
- Workouts and Debt Restructuring