New Jersey and New York
Buying and selling real estate is an important part of the modern business world. We assist both buyers and sellers in every size transaction, both residential and commercial including condominiums, cooperatives, and other forms of real estate conveyance. No less important is the lease of real property whether for a short period, or over many years.
Whether you’re seeking legal assistance with a creative or complex real estate purchase, lease, or transaction, require the services of an experienced environmental attorney, or simply need help with a traditional real estate transaction, our team of real estate lawyers is available to help. With their accumulated experience and impressive knowledge of real estate matters, there are very few areas in which they cannot offer legal advice. And when complex real estate matters require input from experienced condemnation attorneys, construction attorneys or real estate litigation lawyers – no problem – our team members have done it all before.
This is the team that will help you with your real estate needs:
Chairperson – James E. Jaworski
Attorneys – Thomas M. Wells, James E. Jaworski, Stuart D. Liebman, James J. Delia, Andrew S. Kohut, Spencer J. Rothwell, Mark S. Balian, Gary S. Poplaski, and Kathryn L. Walsh.
Paralegals and Legal Assistants – Kathleen Zampini, and Kristin Lopez (Senior Paralegal)
Calmly and deliberately solving problems is what Tom Wells and his people do. I have been a client and a friend for over 25 years. They are always there for you and have saved me from bad results more than once, and sometimes even from myself. The service of the Wells firm is the best of any professionals I have ever used.
~Robert Dill, former President and CEO of the Rinks at Bergenfield and Montvale, and now of R2D2 LLC and related real estate development and management entities.
Described below is a representation list of our sub-areas and experience within this practice areas
- Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Acquisition and Financing of Distressed or Bankrupt Companies and their Assets
- Bond Financing and Special Tax-Free Financing
- Bridge Loans
- Commercial & Retail Leasing
- Construction & Development
- Environmental Counseling & Regulatory Compliance
- Equipment Lease Financing
- Loan Assignments, Participations and other Inter-Bank Transactions
- Multi-State Property Financing
- National Leasing Counsel
- Real Estate Acquisition and Construction Financing
- Real Estate Holding Entity Structuring
- Residential Real Estate
- Workouts and Debt Restructuring