Welcome to Wells, Jaworski & Liebman, LLP
Established in 1986, Wells, Jaworski & Liebman, LLP is a sophisticated commercial law firm, with its principal office in
Paramus, New Jersey and satellite offices in New York City and Bristol, Vermont.
Principal Practice Areas
Preeminent zoning attorneys with extensive experience in sophisticated environmental matters, construction issues, zoning laws, land use law, and anticipated future land use.
Sophisticated real estate lawyers adept in a wide variety of real estate legal matters , both complex and straight forward, commercial and residential.
A full range of business and corporate services for all types of corporate and commercial transactions including legal advice for mergers and acquisitions, complex business transactions and financing.
Experienced civil and commercial litigation attorneys handling matters ranging from liability, contract disputes, estate controversies, employment issues, tax appeals and much more. The litigation attorneys bring decades of experience to the table.
Highly skilled tax, trusts and estate planning attorneys and paralegals handling from complex to basic estate planning and estate administration including drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and living wills. Elder law and Medicaid planning are handled as well.
About Wells, Jaworski & Liebman, LLP
Many of our clients have developed a strong, long-term relationship with our firm because of our:
- Prominent land use development practice; widely known for experience in zoning and real estate.
- High degree of expertise in New Jersey and New York law.
- Extreme service-oriented culture.
- Strong desire to resolve matters quickly and efficiently.
- History of great client relationships, and a rapid response rate.
- Sound knowledge about, and use of, cutting edge technology
- Conveniently located New Jersey satellite offices.
- Experience in financing and business.
- Experience working with non-profits.
- Experience in serving private clients’ needs.